Answers to the most frequently asked questions
What are the opening hours at The Louis Grill Room?
- The restaurant is open daily from 5:30 pm to 10:30 pm
What are your check in and check out times?
- Our reception is open 24 hours a day. Your room will be available from 3:00 pm on arrival and until 12:00 noon on departure.
Are dogs allowed in the hotel?
- Your four-legged friends are also very welcome. We welcome your dogs with a large dog cushion, Lila Loves It treats, dog bowl and a handmade felt bone. Cost per day and dog € 30.00.
Are there extra beds in the hotel?
- Yes, we have enough extra beds. For this we take the liberty of charging € 80.00 incl. breakfast. Children up to 16 years are free.
Do you have Wlan?
- Internet is available in all rooms, lobby, restaurant and conference area. The internet is free of charge for all guests and can be used with several devices such as mobile phones, iPads, PCs, etc.
Do you offer an airport transfer?
- In order to provide our guests with the best possible service, we can also arrange transfers within the city, to and from the airport and to any other address. For all transfers, if picking up from the hotel, guests should wait in the lobby until the driver picks them up directly there.
Is it possible to have breakfast or dinner at The Louis Grillroom if you are not a hotel guest?
- Of course we also welcome external guests.
Is there parking in the vicinity?
- 2 parking garages, the Bavaria Parkgaragen, are available in the immediate vicinity.
The LOUIS Hotel also has two short-term parking spaces at Rindermarkt 2, a few steps away from the hotel. We will be happy to park your car for you. Please note that we park your car in a public parking garage and would like to point out that this is at your own risk and liability. Please let us know by phone a few minutes before arrival so that we can help you with your luggage if you wish.
LOUIS HOTEL GmbH
+49 89 411 190 8-0
+49 89 411 190 8-100